LED technology has been the lighting solution of choice in many industries due to its outstanding qualities. LED fluorescent batten fittings and panel lights, for example, are quickly becoming the more preferred lighting option over traditional fluorescent tube lights.
Here’s what makes LED battens standout and the industries that embrace them as their primary lighting system:
As lighting solutions, LED fluorescent battens have some obvious advantages over other lighting solutions, including the following:
- Energy-efficient. If you’re thinking of spending considerably less on your lighting requirements, there is no better alternative to LED lights. LED fluorescent battens can help you save up to 65% on your monthly power bill, which is easily hard to beat proposition any way you look at it. LED lights are arguably the most energy-efficient lighting fixtures in the market, which explains why an increasing number of industries use them.
- Long-lasting. Do you want to make the most out of your financial investment in your lighting system? LED is the way to go. LEDs are proven to last for over a decade without losing their brightness. While they may cost higher than traditional lighting products, LEDs more than make up for it in terms of the length of service that they can guarantee.
- Safe. LEDs are safer for the environment and people – period. LED battens and other LED lights are known to keep a cold operating temperature and do not emit harmful UV radiation. They also do not release harmful gases that could harm people and the environment. You can’t say the same to other lighting solutions in the market.
- Bright. LED lights emit twice as much illumination as old-school fluorescent battens, which means that the former can cover a bigger area and provide better illumination. For commercial establishments, industrial complexes, educational institutions, government offices, and private residences, this is easily an irresistible prospect especially if they need to illuminate large areas.
- Maintenance-free. These lighting products require practically zero maintenance throughout their entire service life. This, in turn, offers a host other benefits such as savings on maintenance costs and convenience on the part of those involved in building maintenance. Essentially, it’s like installing LED battens and then completely forgetting about them.
- Dimmable. Is the light emitted by the LED lights too strong to your liking? No worries. One excellent feature of LED battens is that they can be dimmed to one’s preference.
- Consistent lighting. LED is known to maintain its brightness throughout its entire life and does not flicker, unlike traditional light bulbs. With consistent lighting output, you’ll have reliable illumination at any given time.
As mentioned, LED fluorescent lighting fixtures are used in a wide range of applications that cover practically all kinds of properties. These lighting products are used extensively in the following:
- Convenience stores
- Hospitals and clinics
- Government buildings
With such benefits and versatility, you should switch to LED fluorescent battens if you haven’t done already. Also, be sure to get them only from trusted lighting providers to enjoy high-quality products that will make your investment worthwhile.